Follow These Instructions For Hard-to-Find Printable Coupons!
There is currently a list of great coupons available, but if you know what to search for, you can’t find those hot deals. Read the following instructions to find some great savings. It seems we are no longer receiving this coupons in our latest P&G coupon inserts. But fret no more, because you can still get them online.
Here’s what you’ll need to do:
1. Sign up for P&G Everyday here.
2. Confirm your email.
3. Log into your new account. Click on Coupons
Next, search for the following terms:
2. Type “Pampers” in the search bar and you will see a list of articles. Scroll down until you see “reviews and offers”
After you click this tab, scroll down a bit, and you will see offers such as:
- $1.00 reduction on Pampers Swaddlers Diapers
- $1.00 reduction on Pampers wipes 56 count or higher
- $3.00 reduction on Pampers Cruisers diapers -Load to Card coupon
- $1.00 reduction on Pampers Easy Ups Training pants
- $3.00 reduction on Pampers Baby Dry Diapers – Load to Card Coupon
These are just a few quick searches! You can find many more “hidden” coupons if you know what to look for and how to find them.
Remember: the ONLY way to print these coupons is to sign up for P&G Everyday. You can see the savings on the website, but they aren’t printable unless you sign up. Plus, when you sign up, they will also email you special offers from time to time (without flooding your inbox!)