Attention Target Shoppers!!! Have you been noticing all those offers from Target NEW Cartwheel program?? What is it? It is a free savings program, sort of like Ibotta – where the offers can be combined with other coupons.
The website writes, “Together with Facebook, Cartwheel lets you connect with friends to share your favorite deals plus save money on the products you love.”
- The program may be accessed at cartwheel.target.com with a smartphone, tablet or computer. A Facebook account is required.
- Offers are easy to add: just click on the image and you’re done!
- Must sign up for Cartwheel in order to use.
- To redeem a Cartwheel offer, either present a printed copy of your Cartwheel barcode or show it on a mobile device at checkout. It only needs to be scanned once because all offers connect to the same barcode.
- When you’re ready to purchase your items at a Target store, you can either print your Cartwheel barcode from your desktop at home, or you can use your mobile device in store to access your barcode using your mobile browser
- When checking out, present your mobile or print barcode to the cashier just as you would any other coupon.
- Offers are valid in U.S. Target stores only.
To Get Started with Cartwheel, Click HERE!