Homemade Copycat Starbucks Birthday Frappuccino Recipe
Who doesn’t love a Starbucks Birthday Frappuccino even when it isn’t your birthday? Summertime is just around the corner and this recipe couldn’t be easier to do. You get the convenience of never leaving your house to run out to get your favorite beverage, plus the savings of making it on your own.
Of coarse you can just make this copycat version of their Birthday Frappuccino and top it with your favorite whip topping or you can amp it up and make it everyday even if it isn’t your birthday. Just image drooling over this raspberry whip topping. Happy (NON) Birthday to you. Both recipes can be found below with the full list of ingredients.
Frappuccino Recipe & Ingredients
- 1 cup of milk or coffee ( chilled )
- 1 cup of ice
- 1 tbsp Vanilla syrup
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp Hazelnut syrup
- 2 scoops Vanilla ice cream
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth
- Top with a raspberry whipped cream
Doesn’t this whip topping look delicious? I was even thinking that you could substitute the fresh raspberries for any type of berry. I love strawberries, blueberries, blackberries or heck what about snozberries? You can play around with fun and special substitutions. After all it is your birthday (Maybe). Enjoy!
Raspberry Whipped Top Recipe & Ingredients
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 tsp Raspberry Extract or 1 cup of fresh raspberries
- 1 drop of Red Food Coloring
- Place a metal mixing bowl in the freezer for 10 min.
- Remove and add the sugar, fresh raspberries , food coloring, and cream to the bowl.
- Beat on low to medium, beat the cream until it is thick and you see stiff peaks.