A New Way To Print Coupons From Your Phone!
I have GREAT news! You can now print mobile coupons.com coupons from your phone! I am super excited and really you should be too. Another way to get extra coupon prints. I am up for that!!!
Currently, the only way we have been able to print coupons from mobile devices has been through the mobile app. However, Coupons.com is changing this. They want to make it easier and faster for you to print your grocery coupons on mobile devices.
Now, when you are looking at great deals from your favorite blogs or websites (Like Inspiring Savings), you will be able to print coupons directly from that page or from a link on that page!
You no longer have to close down the page, open up the app and search for the coupon! LOVE THIS!! The mobile coupon will already be pre-clipped for you and you simply have to hit print.
AWESOME NEWS: This means that you will get TWO extra prints from EACH phone that you have!! I was able to print TWO of the same coupons from here and TWO more from the app! Also, if you currently use the app you already know your prints were set as a default print in color..Now you can CHOOSE to print in black & white!! (LOVE that! – Save on some ink)
You also have the option of how many copies you want….ONLY choose (1) one. Choosing more than (1) one will print the same identical coupons (same numbers and all). I’m sure they will get that fixed. To print the same coupon twice, just go back and select it again.
Are you as excited as I am?!
How to Print Coupon.com Coupon from your phone:
- To get started go HERE and select some coupons, then hit “print”.
- Next, enter your phone number in the space provided to get a 1-time verification code. They will text it to you immediately,
- Enter the authentication code and get ready to print
- Before printing make sure your device find your wireless printer. Before you can print you must be connected to a wireless network with an AirPrint or Wireless enabled printer.
- You may receive an error stating you must allow pops. You will need to enable pop ups from your phone settings (which will be different depending on your device)
- Then you are all ready to print away… ENJOY!