Tis the season for Pomegranate. Have you ever tried your hand at seeding a pomegranate? For us, this use to be a chore. But no longer. It’s actually a lot easier than you may think. Below you will find a how to video thanks to the Natural Marketer.
My husband likes to take charge doing this method. One word of advice before starting, use a bowl bigger then you think. Splashes do occur.
Then once you are done seeding your Pomegranate treat your taste buds to this simple, quick and delicious recipe.
- 6 large carrots, washed and grated
- 1 cup pomegranate arils (about 1 medium pomegranate)
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Toss to combine, serve chilled