There are some Amazing coupons that you can take advantage of over this weekend!! If you are heading out for a little shopping or dinner, don’t forget to print to enjoy some extra savings by using the coupon found below.
If you have a online printable coupon that is not listed, please let me know and I will update our list.
Top Retail & Restaurant Coupons
There are some really great deals going on this week at Ocean State Job Lot. I have listed a few on my FAV below. Please keep in mind that at Ocean State you can use one printed manufacturer coupon to purchase as many as the limit is instructed. Please also check out their flyer for more great deals!
There are many benefits to shopping at Ocean State. You can read more about Why I shop at Ocean State.
How Get $5 Off Of Your Next $30 Purchase from Ocean State
Enter your number and get mobile Ocean State Job Lot offers straight to your phone plus a $5 off $30 or more purchase coupon.
- Reply STOP to cancel.
- Reply HELP for info.
- Consent is not a condition of any purchase
Plus if you sign up this week you will receive a coupon for Kettle Chips Priced at $1.50
Hot Deals at Ocean State
CRAZY DEAL! – Buy a 10 x 12 Malibu Gazebo For $299, Get a $100 Crazy Deal Gift Card Back
Assortment of Spices, $0.77 ea
Colgate Toothpaste, 8.4 oz – $2.00 (With Coupon, limit 2)
Use $0.50/1 Colgate Toothpaste – 6-28-15 SS; Includes 3 oz or Larger (exp 07/11/15)
Heavy Duty Soap Scrub Pads, 36 ct – $2.25 (With Coupon, limit 3)
Air Wick Scented Refill, 2 pk – $3.00 (With Coupon, limit 3)
Use $1.00/1 Air Wick Scented Oil Twin Refill or (2) Single Refills – 6-7-15 SS (exp 07/05/15)
Dynamo Laundry Detergent, 60 oz – $2.25 (With Coupon, limit 2)
Use $1.00/2 Phoenix brands Items – 5-3-15 SS; Brands Include Ajax Laundry, Fab, Niagara, Dynamo, and Rit (exp 07/07/15)
Use $1.00/2 Phoenix Brands Products; Brands Include Ajax Laundry, Fab, Niagara, Dynamo, and Rit
Pay=$1.75 ea wyb 2
Melitta Coffee Filters, 8 – 10 cup, 200 ct – $1.39 (With Coupon, limit 6)
Watch the Ocean State ad and download a coupon for Bob’s Red Mill Kamut, 24 oz – $2.50
To View More Ocean State Deals on Inspiring Savings™
From Planning A Menu To Food On The Table, Bringing It All Together!
I hope you have enjoyed our Menu Planning Series. I find that menu planning not only will help you to put food on your table, but it will also help keep you sane . Saving money, saving time, eating healthy and saving my sanity is why I strive to menu plan every week.
Feeling more organized during meal times encourages me to continue searching out new recipes to cook for my family. Before menu planning, I found dinner time to be aggravating. It was a hassle! I find myself saying: “It is that time again” and digging thought the fridge for something that would feed my family. This is not the case anymore.
We all have to eat, so why not choose to plan meals that can fill your family with nutrition, keep money in your wallets, and give you more time in the day for yourself.
For our last post, I thought it would be fitting it go over some frequently asked questions.
Here are frequently asked questions about menu planning:
- What if I skip a day on my menu because something came up? Like all good plans, we always have to improvise to make them work. Sometimes events happen on the “fly” and I adjust my menu by either: bumping everything ahead one day, or saving “that Meal” for next week.
- Why don’t you plan a menu for a whole month? I find that a once a week system works for me. I can only predict so much in the future and I would hate to waste food and energy on the unknown for the month. Assuming you shop once a week as well, this type of planning works for those who have the time to head into the store each week. Fresh food only has a small time frame to be used up before it will spoil not saving you money. I love my fresh veggies and fruit. So we sop once a week.
- Do you prepare all your food for the week in advance? Yes and No. It really depends on what I am cooking. If I need to defrost meat from the freezer I usually do it the night before. Some types of meats require more defrost time, so yes I prep it a few days in advance. I do tend to plan meals that use the same type of meat. For example: I will cook two pounds of ground beef for tacos one night and store the other one pound of ground beef for lasagna the next night. Why waste your time cleaning a frying pan each night? I don’t however prepare any of my “sides”. I usually have ample time to make our sides. When our family goes to Maine each year, I prepare all our meals in advance, so little to no “fussing” is needed for meal times. We rent a house out and I bring what we will need and purchase fresh items at the store when we arrive.
- Do you assemble the meal and meal plan by yourself? I would like to call this a family event. I enjoy giving my “helpers” (7 year old son & 6 year old daughter) a small task in preparing dinner and meals. It gets them motivated. The biggest plus with their involvement is they will eat dinner better knowing they helped planned it. . My husband on the other hand, gives me ideas on what he would like to see on the menu for the week. He often comes home with recipes from co-workers, or recipes for different resources that he would like to try out. While he doesn’t often cook, he does bring a bit of randomness to the menu.
As always, please feel free to leave a comment for those questions I know your dying to ask about meal planning.
To Read More About Menu Planning
Starbucks: Get $3 Grande Frappuccinos – July 3rd – 6th!
The top three finalists from Starbucks’ Frappuccino Flav-Off are in! The favorites are Caramel Cocoa Cluster, Cinnamon Roll and Cupcake.
You can help determine the final winning by enjoying $3 Grande Frappuccinos on July 3rd – 6th from 2 – 5 pm. Please note this special price only applies to the three finalist flavors. They are look equally delicious.
Which flavor are you going to try?
Looks like there is going to be ONE Coupon Insert in this Sunday’s newspaper! Expect to find an insert an insert from P&G.
Don’t forget you can also print:
Please note that this post is strictly used as a tool to better understand what coupons will maybe receiving this weekend. Learn here about regional coupon differences.
Need a great deal on a Newspaper? You can sign up to receive The Gazette Paper for just $1 (Sunday only) and have up to 5 papers delivered.You can read more here!
See what we are Expecting This Weekend
Please note that coupons may vary by region.
Proctor & Gamble (P&G) 7/4
- Align $3/1 product
- Always $1/1 pad 12ct+ or pantiliners 30ct+ excludes discreet
- Always $2/1 radiant or infinity pads 12ct+
- Always $3/1 discreet liner or pad product excludes 24-26ct liners
- Always $3/1 discreet underwear product
- Bounty $.20/1 napkins
- Bounty $.20/1 product excludes single rolls
- Charmin $1/2 12 double rolls, 6 mega rolls or larger
- Clairol $2/1 age defy hair color
- Clairol $2/1 hair color excludes age defy
- Clairol $2/1 natural instincts crema keratina hair color
- Clairol $5/2 hair color excludes age defy, balsam, and textures & tones (7/19)
- Covergirl $3/1 lashblast mascara product
- Covergirl $3/1 outlast stay fabulous 3 in 1 foundation or covergirl+olay product
- Covergirl $4/2 lip products
- Crest $3/1 sensi-stop 6, 10 or 12ct or 1 sensi-care combo pack
- Crest $5/1 3d white galmorous white 14ct, 1 hour express 4ct, professional effects 20ct, professional effects+1 hour express 22ct or supreme flexfit 14ct whitestrips (7/19)
- Crest/Oral-B $.50/1 crest toothpastes 3oz+, crest rinses 237ml+ or oral-b glide flosses 35m or floss picks 30ct+
- Crest/Oral-B $1.50/2 crest toothpastes 3oz+, crest rinses 237ml+ or oral-b glide flosses 35m or floss picks 30ct+
- Crest/Oral-B $3/3 crest toothpastes 3oz+, crest rinses 237ml+ or oral-b glide flosses 35m or floss picks 30ct+
- Dawn $.25/1 product
- Downy $.50/1 product excludes libre enjuague and liquid 12 loads
- Duracell $.25/1 coppertop, quantum, ultra photo lithium, specialty batteries, rechargeable batteries, charger or 6pk+ hearing aid batteries excludes 1ct
- Febreze $1/1 product
- Fixodent $1/1 adhesive 1.4oz+
- Gillette $3/1 male razor excludes disposables
- Gillette/Satin Care/Venus $1/1 shave gel 5.9oz+
- Head & Shoulders $5/2 full size products 380ml/12.8oz+ excludes treatments (7/19)
- Herbal Essences $1/1 body wash
- Herbal Essences $3/2 shampoo, conditioner or styling products
- Luvs $1/2 bags or 1 box diapers
- Meta $1/1 product excludes health bar 1ct
- Mr. Clean $.50/1 magic eraser excludes 1ct
- Mr. Clean $.75/1 liquid, spray or liquid muscle
- Olay $1/1 body wash, bar soap 4ct+, in-shower body lotion or hand and body lotion
- Olay $1/1 facial moisturizer or facial cleanser excludes pro-x, regenerist, total effects and age defying
- Olay $2/1 total effects or age defying facial moisturizer
- Olay $3/1 pro-x or regenerist facial moisturizer or facial hair removal
- Olay $3/2 facial moisturizer or facial cleanser excludes pro-x, regenerist, total effects and age defying
- Old Spice $1/1 body wash or bar soap (7/19)
- Oral-B $.50/1 pulsar, 3d white, pro-health, complete, sensi-soft, indicator or cavity defense toothbrush
- Pampers $.50/1 56ct+ wipes
- Pampers $2/1 splashers swim pants
- Pampers $3/2 bags or 1 box diapers or pants
- Pantene $1.50/1 styler or treatment product
- Pantene $1/1 expert collection product
- Pantene $3/2 products
- Pantene $5/3 products must includes shampoo and conditioner or styler excludes 6.7oz
- Pepto-Bismol $.50/1 product
- Prilosec OTC $1/1 product
- Puffs/Charmin $.20/1 product excludes puffs to go
- Scope $1/1 250ml+
- Secret/Gillette $2/1 clinical 1.6oz+ (7/19)
- Secret/Old Spice/Gillette $1/1 anti/deo 2.6oz+ excludes clinical (7/19)
- Swiffer $.50/1 refill, solution or dust & shine
- Swiffer $1.50/1 sweeper or duster starter kit
- Swiffer $1.50/2 refills, solutions or dust & shine
- Swiffer $2/1 wetjet starter kit
- Tampax $1/1 product 16ct+
- Tampax $2/1 pearl or radiant tampon 16ct+
- Tide $1/1 detergent excludes 10oz, pods, simply clean & fresh and simply clean & sensitive
- Tide/Downy $3/3 tide detergents or downy products excludes tide 10oz, downy libre enjuague, downy liquid 12 loads, tide simply clean & fresh, tide simply clean & sensitive and tide pods
- Tide/Gain $1/1 tide oxi multipurpose stain remover, tide washing machine cleaner, gain washing machine cleaner or tide boost 18-37ct
- Venus $3/1 razor excludes disposables
- Vidal Sassoon $2/1 pro-series hair color
- Vidal Sassoon $3/1 salonist hair color (7/19)
FREE Luzianne Pour N Stir Tea at Walmart
There is a new coupon for $1.50/1 Pour N Stir Luzianne Product. In order to view and print your coupon you will need to change your zip code to 77477. Get a great deal at Walmart this week. Print two and pick up two packs of Luzianne’s new Pour N Stir for FREE with your coupons! See your store deal below.
Luzianne Pour N Stir – $0.98
Use $1.50/1 Pour N Stir Luzianne Product
To View More Walmart Deals on Inspiring Savings™