Aldi’s helpful tips
- Bring your own shopping bags. (Aldi’s will provide bags at a small cost for each) or you can throw everything in the back of your car and organize is when you get home. (but this can lead to a very messing trunk)
- Find a QUARTER!! Shopping carts are locked up and the only way to release them is by inserting a quarter. You will get your quarter back after returning your cart.
- Make a list! Aldi’s pretty much covers all the basics that your family will need, however they stock specialty items based on the season.
- Brand names do exist at Aldi’s, but is very rare. Aldi’s carries their own brand of products.
- Bring cash or your debit card to make grocery purchases. Aldi’s doesn’t accept credit cards for purchases.
- I prefer to shop at Aldi’s in the morning, when they stock all their fresh produce. I have found in the evening that the produce is picked over and doesn’t look as well from sitting out all day.
For use in Keurig Brewers